The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer in the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). The notification was released on 21st February and the candidates who want to apply for this can apply from 25th February to 17th March 2023. The application process can be done through the website of the Union Public Service Commission – upsc.gov.in. In this post, we are going to tell you about how you can apply for the UPSC EPFO recruitment, what will be the last date for application, and what dossiers you need to carry while appearing for the interview.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the recruitment notification for 418 vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer and 159 vacancies for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. If you want to download the PDF notification, you can do so from the official website of UPSC. In this article, we’ll provide you with the process on how you can apply for this recruitment.
- UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, Notifications, 159 Post
- E Shram Portal Registration 2023, E Shram Card Online Apply 2023, register.eshram.gov.in Login
- TS ECET Admit Card 2023, Download Link, PDF, Exam Date
- PGCIL Recruitment 2023, Notification, Apply, Syllabus
- SBI PO Mains Result 2023, Cut off, Direct Link, Download ScorecardSBI PO Mains Result 2023
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 PDF
What’s the latest on the UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023? We’ve got the latest PDF notification for you, straight from the official website of the Union Public Civil Service Commission. Check it out and download it now!
But that’s not all! In this article, we’ll also be giving you a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the recruitment. So don’t miss out!
And if you liked this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Upsc Epfo Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Title||UPSC EPFO Recruitment|
|Application Starts||25 February 2023|
|Last Date||17 March|
Steps to UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The steps to UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023 apply online and are given below. You have to follow the steps up for applying for the recruitment of EPFO. The steps to UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023 apply online you have to follow in the office shall website of the Union Public service commission.
- First of all, you have to click on the official website.
- Then go to the notification.
- Click on the apply online for UPSCEPFOz
- Fill in your personal details.
- Then submit your information and the details.
- In the second part, you have to make payment and submit your photograph and signature.
- select your examination center.
- Finally, you can now download and print the fee slip.
UPSC EPFO Vacancy 2023
The deadline to apply for the UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023 is 17 March. If you want to apply, do it now from the official website before the deadline! In order to apply, you will need some documents. The documents are listed below. Make sure you have all of these documents ready before applying. Here are the documents you will need to apply
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof/Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Caste Certificate
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criterion for UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023 is given below. You must be at least 18 years old and have a degree from a recognized university to be eligible to apply.
If you are interested in applying for the UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023, make sure you meet the eligibility criteria listed below. You must be at least 18 years old and have a degree from a recognized university in order to be considered.
UPSC EPFO Qualification 2023
- The candidates should have a graduate or equivalent degree from the recognised board or institution.
- For more details of qualification, you can download the PDF or/or the notification PDF of EPFO.
UPSC EPFO Age Limit 2023
- The age limit for this recruitment of UPSC EPFO is a minimum 18 and a maximum 30 for the EO post.
- And for a PAC post, the minimum requirement is 18 years and the maximum is 35 years.
- About their age relaxation you can check the notification PDF and the calculation of the date will be from 17 March 2023.
UPSC EPFO Selection Process
The EPFO examination is a tough process, but if you want to qualify for the job, you have to make it through all the stages of the recruitment process. There is a selection process for The UPSC EPFO selection process, and if you want to crack the exam, you have to qualify for all the stages. After qualifying all the stages of their recruitment, you will be eligible to take the job. So make sure you qualify for all the stages and, after the final list is released, if your name is on it, you can serve your position.
- Written exam
- Document verification and medical examination.
|NK Home Page||https://naukrikaro.in/|
FAQs related to Upsc Epfo Recruitment 2023
What is the last date to apply for UPSC EPFO recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for UPSC EPFO is 17 March 2023.
How to apply for the EPFO recruitment 2023?
The candidates can be able to apply for this year by following the above process in the official website.