Good news for 10th pass job seekers! SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 is now open. If you are looking for a government job, don’t miss this opportunity. A notification related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 was issued yesterday on 18 January 2023 in relation to the Multi Tasking Staff and Havildar Examination 2022 2023 by the Staff Selection Commission on official website @ssc.nic.in.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
In relation to the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 that we are telling you about in this article, you can apply online by visiting the official website www.ssc.nic.in. So friends, through this article, we are informing you in detail about the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023. Significantly, a notification has been issued regarding the SSC MTS 2023 recruitment, according to which the Staff Selection Commission has issued a release for a total of 11409 posts in relation to the SSC MTS Recruitment, under which you can apply online on 18 February 2023.
- Oil Recruitment 2023, Notification, Eligibility, Apply Online
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2023, 10490 Posts, Notification, Apply Online
- OLIC Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Notification, Eligibility
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Notification
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, Notification, 71 Officers Post ( AC )
SSC MTS 2023 Total Vacancy
Out of the 11409 posts released by the college, 10880 posts are reserved for Multi Tasking Staff and the remaining five to 29 posts are reserved for Havildar recruitment in CBIC and CBN. We suggest all of you read this article completely to get detailed information regarding SSC MTS and Havaldar 2023 Posts.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article Title||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Apply online start Date||18 Jan. 2023|
|Last Date||17 February 2023|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- You will get the mention of the official website of Staff Selection Commission under this article SSC MTS Recruitment 2023.
- As soon as you come to the home page, you will get an option to apply here, when you click on that option, you will directly reach another page.
- By reaching here, you will get an option of Multi Tasking Non Technical Staff Exam 2023 on which you will have to apply.
- At the end, you have to click on the submit option by providing all your required details and uploading the documents and paying the application fee.
SSC MTS Notification 2023
SSC MTS Notification 2023 has been released! This notification has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission, so you can be sure that all the information you need about the application process is right here. Make sure to apply under SSC MTS Notification 2023!
SSC MTS Notification 2023: All the important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, salary and other similar information is going to be available here. Candidates who are willing to apply under SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 must first go through the detailed notification.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
Are you one of the many people eagerly waiting for the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023? If you are, then you should know that according to the SSC Calendar 2023 2024, the official notification about it could be released at any time today. Keep an eye out on the official website, as the application process is likely to start very soon.
In respect of which 11409 recruitments have been recommended, out of which 10880 posts are for constables and the remaining 529 posts are earmarked for havildars. The vacancies that have come up this time are much more than last year’s vacancies. According to SSC MTS Vacancy 2023, a total of 7301 vacancies were released last year. This year, a total of 11409 recruitments have been recommended, out of which 10880 posts are for constables and the remaining 529 posts are earmarked for havildars. The vacancies that have come up this time are much more than last year’s vacancies.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
- According to the SSC MTS syllabus, the syllabus will be divided into four subjects: English language, grammar, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, sentence correction, English writing ability, and sentence structure.
- You will need to pay special attention to grammar, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, sentence correction, English writing ability, and sentence structure if you want to do well in the English section of the exam.
- In this sequence, you will be asked questions related to Quantitative Aptitude, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Compound & Simple Interest, Discount, Percentage, Work, Time, Mensuration, Graph, Arithmetic Series, etc.
- If you’re planning on applying for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023, you need to be aware that questions related to India’s Constitution may be included in the exam. In addition, questions on Fever, National Award Books, Award Winners, Awards and Honors, History, Science, Inventor and Invention, Financial and Economic News may also be asked. So if you’re looking to score well in the exam, it’s important that you brush up on your general knowledge!
- The SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 for General Reasoning states that questions will be based on Visual Memory, Observational Analysis, Problem Solving, Space Visualization, Non-Verbal, Chain, Relationship, Concept, etc. This will be a challenging section for candidates, and it is important to prepare well for it.
SSC MTS Vacancy Sarkari Result
The Staff Selection Commission is conducting an examination to select candidates for General Central Service Group C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial posts under different Ministries, Departments and Offices of the Government of India. This year, the exam is being conducted by SSC.
Apply online now for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 from 18 January to 17 February!
SSC MTS Bharti 2023
The SSC exam is a highly competitive exam when it comes to the posts of Havildar in the CBIC and CBN under the Multi Tasking Staff Exam. If you are willing to apply online for the SSC MTS Bharti 2023, then you must have passed the matriculation exam at the very least. The SSC conducts the exam for the SSC MTS Bharti 2023 once a year.
SSC MTS Selection Procedure 2023
Are you planning to sit the SSC MTS exam in the near future? If so, you’ll be glad to know that the selection procedure has changed! You’ll now have to take an objective type CBT exam in two sessions. In addition, physical tests will be mandatory for CBIC and CBN Havildar vacancies. So make sure you’re prepared for all aspects of the exam!
The process of selection for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 is not as simple as it seems. You have to go through a written test, a physical test (only for Havildar posts), document verification, and a medical test.
FAQs regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
What is the official website related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
The official website related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 has been mentioned in this article.
How and till when I can apply online under SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online for SSC MTS Recruitment Exam 2023 by 17 February 2023 based on the guidelines mentioned in this article.