SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 || SSC has released CHSL Exam Answer Key From 24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022, Check Here
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 :
SSC has released the answer key of CHSL exam from 24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022. Check here SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 for written exam (CBT) has been released. The candidates who appeared for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022, can now check their answer key by logging into their respective accounts from the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 direct link given below.
You are requested to definitely join our Official Telegram Channel and WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you.
|परीक्षा का नाम||SSC CHSL 10+2|
|परीक्षा कराने वाली संस्था||SSC|
|पद संख्या||4000 (tentative)|
|कुल चरण||I) लिखित परीक्षा टियर 1|
II) डिस्क्रिप्टिव पेपर टियर 2
III) टाइपिंग/स्किल टेस्ट टियर 3
|परीक्षा की भाषा||हिन्दी और अंग्रेजी|
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 Date Sarkari Result:
All the students who appeared in SSC CHSL 2022 exam are now eagerly waiting for the answer key of this exam. The answer key for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2022 exam will help the candidates to estimate their result. According to the information, the answer key can be released by the end of this month.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022: All the students who appeared in the SSC CHSL 2022 exam are now eagerly waiting for the answer key of this exam. The answer key for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2022 exam will help the candidates to estimate their result. According to the information, the answer key can be released by the end of this month. Let us tell that the candidates who are successful in this examination will be selected for the posts of Inspector / Sub Inspector, Auditor, Accountant / Junior Accountant, Senior Secretariat, Division Clerk in various Ministries and Departments of the Central Government.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam was conducted from May 24 to June 10 at various exam centers across the country. First the provisional answer key will be released. Thereafter objections will be sought from the candidates. The final answer key will be released after reviewing the objections.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2022 Date: Check Category Wise Cut-Off, result link
Here’s how to see the answer
- First of all, you have to go to the SSC website ssc.nic.in.
- After that click on SSC CHSL Answer Key PDF.
- After this, on clicking, a login page will appear, in which you will have to login.
- After login, you will see the option of download answer key.
- Now by clicking on this option you can download the answer key and match your answers.
- The expected cut-off can be as follows
Expected cut-off (out of 200 marks)- General- 145 to 150 marks, OBC- 140 to 145 marks- EWS- 135 to 140 marks, SC- 130 to 135 marks, ST- 125 to 130 marks. Let us also refer to the previous cut-off list to get an accurate estimate of the expected cut-off for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2022 exam.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy Details 2022
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||Update soon|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Update soon|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Update soon|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Update soon|
- SSC Selection Post X 2022: 2065 posts, Apply soon Last date of SSC Selection Post Phase 10
- KYC Full Form in 2022 || Full Form of KYC (KYC) – What is KYC
- How to Apply Pan Card online Application Form | How to Apply for PAN Card Online 2022
SSC CHSL 10+2 Selection Process 2022
|1.||CBT लिखित परीक्षा टियर-1|
|2.||डिस्क्रिप्टिव पेपर टियर-2|
|3.||टाइपिंग/स्किल टेस्ट टियर 3|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Pattern 2022
|पार्ट||विषय||प्रश्न की संख्या / अधिकतम मार्क्स|
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/50|
SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus Tier-1 2022
- टियर- I परीक्षा में केवल वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रकार, बहुविकल्पीय प्रश्न होंगे। भाग- II, III और IV के लिए प्रश्न अंग्रेजी और हिंदी दोनों में सेट किए जाएंगे।
- प्रत्येक गलत उत्तर के लिए 0.50 अंक की नकारात्मक अंकन होगा। इसलिए, उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि प्रश्नों का उत्तर देते समय इसे ध्यान में रखें।
SSC CHSL English Language Syllabus
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL General Intelligence Syllabus
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics, if any
नोट : -आपसे अनुरोध है की आप Official Notification जरूर पढ़े किसी भी त्रुटि या कोई गलती के लिए Naukrikaro.in जिम्मेदार नही हैं।
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2 + Cos2=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
SSC CHSL General Awareness Syllabus
Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Syllabus Descriptive Paper Tier-2 2022
Tier-II paper will be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘pen and paper’ mode. The duration of the descriptive paper will be for one hour (compensatory time of 20 minutes will also be provided to the eligible candidates to scribe as per para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The paper will consist of writing Essay/Letter/Application/Precis etc.
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II will be 33 percent.
The paper has to be written in Hindi or in English.
Zero marks will be awarded if part paper is written in Hindi and part in English.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/
Sorting Assistant Tier-3 2022
The medium of typing test will be Hindi or English. Candidates have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. Hindi or English) in the online application form.
Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.). 35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to approximately 10500 key depressions per hour and approximately 9000 key depressions per hour.
The speed will be judged on the basis of the accuracy of typing on the computer of the given text passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Skill Test for Data Entry Operator Tier-3 2022
Skill test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators. No candidate is exempted from appearing in the skill test.
The data entry speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) key-depressions per hour on the computer will be decided on the basis of correct entry of words/key-expressions as per the given passage. The duration of the test will be of 15 (fifteen) minutes and printed material in English containing approximately 2000-2200 key-depressions will be given to each candidate who will record it in the computer. The passage to be entered in the computer can also be displayed on the computer screen.
For the post of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): ‘Speed of 15000 (Fifteen Thousand) key depressions per hour on computer’ will be decided. Based on the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage. The duration of the test will be of 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed material in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions will be given to each candidate who will record it in the computer. The passage to be entered in the computer can also be displayed on the computer screen.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Question Paper, Syllabus In Hindi & English 2022
How to check SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022
Follow these steps to download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 along with Question Paper PDF
- Click on the SSC CHSL (10+20) ANSWER KEY 2022 link given below
- Enter the Roll Number and Password of the candidate (as per the Admission Certificate/Admit Card)
- After that click on “Login” button
- Candidates Can Check SSC CHSL Answer Key PDF Download Link After Login
- Download SSC CHSL 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key and identify the correct, incorrect and effortless questions to calculate the candidate’s score in SSC CHSL Exam 2022.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Important Links 2022
|Join Our Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) ANSWER KEY 2022||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CHSL (10+2) ANSWER KEY NOTICE 2022||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD CR REGION||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD MPR REGION||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD NR REGION||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD OTHER REGION||CLICK HERE|
|अप्लाई ऑनलाइन||CLICK HERE|
Apply Start : 01/02/22
Closing Date : 07/03/2022
|डाउनलोड नोटीफिकेशन||CLICK HERE|
|डाउनलोड सिलेबस||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam
Q. How many questions will be asked in SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-1 Exam?
Ans. 100 questions will be asked in SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier-1 Exam
Q. Will there be negative marking in SSC CHSL 10+2 exam?
Ans. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Q. How to check SSC CHSL 10+2 Answer Key?
Ans. follow the above guidelines
1 thought on “SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022 || SSC has released CHSL Exam Answer Key From 24th May 2022 to 10th June 2022, Check Here”
Pingback: SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2023 - Naukri Karo