Good news, aspirants! The RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 is just around the corner. Get started with your preparations and apply online from July 1, 2023. The official website @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in has all the details you need. The direct link to the online application form is given below.
RPSC RAS 2023 Notification
According to the notification issued under RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023, aspiring candidates who are seeking to get recruited into the prestigious post of RAS can check all the eligibility criteria, application fee and other information in this article. If you have the desire and need to get recruited into the RAS post, then read this article carefully to know all about the recruitment process.
Also read :
- UP Scholarship Suspect List 2023, PDF District Wise List
- MP Board Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration, Application Form
- E Shram Card Download, Registration, @eshram.gov.in
- UP Scholarship Suspect List 2023 , PDF District Wise List
- ECGC PO Notification 2023, PDF, Online Form, Exam DateECGC PO Notification 2023
Apply for the RPSC RAS 2023 recruitment anytime from July 1 to July 31, 2023, but keep in mind that any application made after that will not be considered.
RPSC RAS 2023 Notification PDF Download Overview
|RPSC RAS 2023 Notification
|1 July 2023 to 31 July 2023
|Various Civil Service Posts
RPSC RAS Notification 2023 Rajasthan
The Department of Personnel is soon going to issue recruitment advertisements for RPSC Rajasthan. According to the RPSC RAS Notification 2023 Rajasthan, the distribution of the total 424 posts of state service has come to the fore, with details of the posts being advertised.
In total, there are now 367 posts of Rajasthan Administrative Service, 260 posts of the Rajasthan Police Service, 470 posts of the Rajasthan Accounts Service, 50 posts of the Rajasthan Transport Service, and 203 posts of the Rajasthan Government Cooperative Service. Meanwhile, the RPSC has released notification for RAS 2023, with a total of 481 posts available under subordinate service. This includes 110 posts of Tehsildar Service, 37 posts of Commercial service, and a maximum of 203 posts of CCS (M) service.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
In the RPSC RAS Preliminary Examination, a paper related to General Knowledge and General Science will appear in the examination for the candidates. This paper will have a total of 200 questions, for a total of 200 marks. The candidates will have a total of 3 hours to complete the exam. All the questions will be of the objective type.
The remaining candidates will get an OMR sheet. According to the RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern, it has been revealed that the level of the preliminary examination will be a graduation degree. And the marks obtained by the candidates in this preliminary examination will not be added to the merit list as it will be conducted only as a screening test, i.e., qualifying.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam Pattern is unique in that it features four question papers, each with 200 marks. Subjects like General Studies, Second General Studies, Third and General Hindi, and General English are included in the exam, and candidates are given three hours to complete each paper. After the main exam, a 100-mark interview is conducted.
|General Studies 1
|General Studies 2
|General Studies 3
|General Hindi and english
How To Apply RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023
For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided information about the process of applying online under RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023 in this article below. Candidates should follow the information given below and apply online.
- For this, first of all, candidates have to open the official website.
- And after reaching the homepage of the website, you will have to click on the link for RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023 after reaching the recruitment section and read the entire official notification given here carefully.
- In this way, according to the RPSC RAS 2023 Notification, after clicking on the link of Apply Online, you will have to fill in all the information asked for in this application form correctly.
- After this, you will have to scan and upload all your necessary documents, photos, and signatures.
- When your application form is completely filled out, after checking it once again, it will have to be submitted.
- At last, you have to take a printout of your application form and keep it safe so that it can be useful for you in the future.
|NK Home Page
FAQs Related to the RPSC RAS 2023 Notification
When will the applications for RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023 start?
Apply for RPSC RAS Vacancy from July 1 to July 31, 2023 and become a part of the most prestigious civil service in India! With a wide range of opportunities and a challenging job profile, the RAS is the perfect career choice for those who want to make a difference in their country. Don’t miss your chance – apply today!
How do I apply for the RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023?
Apply online for RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023 now by following the process and direct link given above! With so many exciting opportunities available, don’t miss your chance to apply and be a part of the RPSC RAS team. Check out the requirements and start your application today!
What is the official website regarding RPSC RAS Vacancy 2023?
The RPSC has announced that the official website for the RAS Vacancy 2023 has been launched. The website includes all the important information regarding the upcoming recruitment process. The website is a valuable resource for candidates who are interested in applying for the RAS exam.