RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Recruitment for Assistant posts in Reserve Bank of India, Apply from here!
The Reserve Bank of India is recruiting for the posts of Assistant! This is great news for all of you who have been waiting for a chance to work for RBI. The application process will start on September 13th and will continue until October 4th. So make sure you apply before it’s too late!
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
RBI Assistant Bharti 2023 Overview
|Post Type/Name||RBI Assistant Bharti 2023|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||450|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date To Apply||04 October 2023|
|Exam Date (Pre)||21, 23 October 2023|
RBI Assistant Bharti 2023 Education Qualification & Post Detail
The Reserve Bank of India has announced a recruitment drive for 450 assistant positions. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who are looking for a career in the banking sector. The number of posts has been determined separately for each state and category, so be sure to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
RBI Assistant Bharti 2023 Age Limit
To apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, the minimum age limit of the candidate has been fixed at 20 years on 01 September 2023. The maximum age limit has been fixed at 28 years, but candidates belonging to reserved categories may be allowed to continue up to the age of 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit has also been given as per rules.
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Year
- Maximum Age Limit : 28 Year
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive)
Selection Process For RBI Assistant Bharti 2023
The Selection Process For RBI Assistant Bharti 2023 includes the following Stages :
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For RBI Assistant Bharti 2023
You can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 in online mode through the official website. Before applying, make sure you read the official notification carefully so that you don’t face any problems later on and there are no errors in your application form. The process to apply is explained below.
- First of all, you people have to download the official notification through the link given below and read it thoroughly.
- After that you have to click on the apply online link given below, also you can apply online for this recruitment through the official website of RBI.
- After this, the application form for this recruitment will open in front of you, you have to fill all the information asked in it correctly and upload all the required documents.
- After that you have to pay the online application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- After the application form is successfully submitted, you should take a print out of it.
To apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, the application fee has been kept at Rs 450 for General, OBC and EWS category candidates and Rs 50 for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS : ₹450/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/Esm : ₹50/-
Important Links And Dates
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Form Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Form Last Date||04 October 2023|
|Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
FAQs On RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
When will the applications for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 start?
Online applications for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 will start from 13 September 2023 and will continue till 04 October 2023.
How to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode, complete information is given above.