Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan) Rs. 6000 | Apply for PM Kisan New Registration Process
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, in this, you people know that you get money for free; if you have all these documents, then you will get money for free in this; friends, let’s know a little bit about it if you do not know about it now. Prepare your Aadhaar card and go to the nearest shop near you. Tell that person there that my Pradhan Mantri Kisan (PMK) Samman Nidhi Yojana, money is not coming. If you reply quickly, he will apply, and you will have money from the Prime Minister’s Fund.
Documents to be taken in PM Kisan
If you are thinking that you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which is known as PM Kisan Yojana in shortcut. If you want to apply in this. So it is necessary to have the necessary documents related to this scheme with you, if you have the documents which are available in PM Kisan Yojana. If not, still if you apply online for PM Kisan. So your application will be rejected, so today you know here that if you want to get your application accepted from block to district level in one go, then the following documents are necessary with you.
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Bank account in the name of farmer
- link aadhar card with bank account
- have land in the name of the farmer
- Farmer from time to time the rent of the field (Rashid) shredded papers
- Bansabali (if the field is not in the name of the farmer in the name of grandfather/father)
Know the purpose of Kisan Samman Nidhi Form Pdf In English easily-
As you all know that the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been run by the Central Government, this scheme has been implemented for all the farmer brothers of the whole country.
Under this scheme, more than 12 crore farmer brothers of the country are given 3 installments of 2000-2000 rupees every month directly in their bank accounts, which is a total of about 6000 thousand rupees per annum.
PM kisan pdf Hindi The purpose of this PM Modi scheme has been brought to all those farmer brothers of the country to get some help in the loss caused by natural calamities.
This scheme was implemented by Shri Piyush Goyal ji on 1st February 2019 under Interim Union Budget, but if seen, this scheme was implemented on 1st December 2018 only.
What is the qualification for PM Kisan?
Some eligibility has been kept to take benefit in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana because there are some people in this scheme who cannot be added to this scheme. The following types of eligible farmers can get registered in PM Kisan Yojana.
- The farmer who has at least 2 hectares of cultivable land belongs to the marginal family.
- Under PM Kisan, a family includes wife, husband and their minor children.
- Permanently residing in any state of India, register with the agriculture department of that state.
- The amount sent in PM Kisan is directly transferred to the farmer’s (DBT) Aadhaar linked bank account.
- In PM Kisan Yojana ₹6000 is given in three installments in 1 year.
- This scheme is 100% funding of central government.
- Who can not take advantage of PM Kisan
- In PM Kisan Yojana, the following types of people have been excluded from this scheme, these people cannot register in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana [*PM_Kisan] which are as follows.
- Those people who are ministers or have previously held any ministerial post.
- Former or present Chairman of District Panchayats Former or present Mayor of Municipal Corporation.
- Those people who are doing government jobs in the state government or central government or are regular employees in any institutional institution.
- Those in Government Jobs (Except Multi Tasking Staff/ Class IV/Group D Employees)
- Those who are paying Income Tax (Except Multi Tasking Staff/Class IV/Group D Employees)
- Retired pensioner whose monthly salary is more than ₹ 10000.
- In this scheme, people working like doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants and architects cannot register in PM Kisan.
How to do PM Kisan Registration
It is very easy to register Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, so today you know how to register in PM Kisan. You can easily register in PM Kisan. If you do not have mobile number registered in Aadhar card, then you can register in PM Kisan Yojana by doing biometric verification.
All the states of India have their own website of Agriculture Department. PM Kisan registration is done on the website of Agriculture Department itself, the method of PM Kisan registration is different in each state if you want to register in PM Kisan Yojana. So you can register by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department of your state, below we are telling you the method of registering for the farmers of Bihar.
- For registration go to this dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in web portal
- PM Kisan Registration DBT Bihar Agriculture
- Enter Aadhar Number and Farmer Name
- Select verification type
PM Kisan Registration 2022
When your authentication is complete, then the next web page will open where you will see the farmer registration form in front, in this form the name of the farmer, the name of the father of the farmer, his date of birth, panchayat, district, village, mobile number, farmer’s name Enter bank account and click on send OTP to verify mobile number
- Upload the land papers after the mobile number is verified
- Upload the same documents (Rashid harvested in the current year which is in the name of the farmer)
- After that click on submit button
- After submitting your application take a print out
- Verify the information you will fill
FAQ’s On PM KISAN YOJONA
What is PM Kisan Scheme?
This is a scheme run by the central government for the farmers, under which the farmer is given assistance for doing his area.
How to Check PM Kisan Status?
Farmers who are taking benefits under PM Kisan Yojana can see their PM Kisan status from here pmkisan.gov.in, Aadhaar card/bank account or mobile number is required to view.
How to Apply Online PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
You Can Apply Online PM Kisan Scheme from Official Website the site name is pmkisan.gov.in after going to this site click New Beneficiaries.
What is the Government Site of Pm Kisan?
The Official Website is pmkisan.gov.in
Who Can Apply For PM Kisan Yojana?
Which Farmer have 2 Hector Land and No any Government jobs (See Exclusion) Can Apply PM Kisan Yojana.
How to Check Payment Status?
Go to pmkisan.gov.in this site Click on Beneficiaries Status Enter Credential and See All Installment