The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the NEET UG 2023 examination on its website www.neet.nta.nic.in/. The examination will be conducted on Sunday, May 7, 2023, from 2:00 to 5:20 pm local time. The test will be held in 546 cities and 14 locations outside of India.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
neet.nta.nic.in 2023 Admit Card
Hall tickets for the NEET UG examination, which will be conducted by the NTA, can be obtained by using your application number and date of birth. The city information slips for the NEET UG examination have already been distributed by the NTA. However, hall tickets for NTA-run examinations tend to be distributed three to four days before the scheduled test day. On May 7th, 2023, an admission exam will be given. The test will be given in traditional paper-and-pencil format.
- BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Link, Exam Pattern PDF @rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Rajasthan CET Result 2023 Link, Download @sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- ISC 12th Result 2023 Link, Check @cisce.org
- MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023 PDF, Vacancy, Salary, Fees
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023 Download, Exam Date @lawcet.tsche.ac.in
The NEET 2023 will be a three-hour and twenty-minute test (200 minutes). Candidates will be able to choose the language they like to answer questions in at the time of application filling out from a list of 13 available languages. The NEET 2023 Admit Card is a crucial document that every candidate must carry to the exam center. Candidates may get their hall passes via the NTA website.
|Organizing Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam||(NEET) UG 2023|
|NEET City Intimation Slip 2023||Apr 30, 2023|
|NEET Admit Card 2023 Release Date||3rd May 2023|
|NEET Exam Date 2023||May 7, 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours and 20 Minutes|
|Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Exam Timing||2:00 PM to 5:20 PM|
|Official Website||www.neet.nta.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in.|
NEET UG Admit Card 2023 Download
Candidates appearing for NEET 2023 will be able to download their admit card from the official website of NTA on May 2023. Name, roll number, exam day and time, exam location, picture, and signature will all be included on the admit card. Candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card to the exam center, along with a valid photo ID proof such as an Aadhaar card, passport, or driving license.
neet.nta.nic.in 2023 Admit Card Release Date
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not yet announced the release date for NEET 2023 Admit Card. However, it is expected to be released a few days before the exam, which is usually held in the first week of 7 May. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of NTA, which is www.neet.nta.nic.in, for the latest updates regarding the NEET 2023 Admit Card release date.
How to download Neet Admit Card 2023?
- To learn more about NTA, check out www.neet.nta.nic.in.
- NEET Hall Ticket 2023 may be accessed using the provided URL.
- Enter your NEET 2023 application number, date of birth, and security pin in the given fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The screen will then show you your NEET 2023 Admit Card.
- Verify that your name, roll number, test center information, picture, and signature are all correct on the admission card.
- Get a printout of your ticket by clicking here.
- Save the admission ticket until after the test is over.
NEET 2023 Exam pattern
- Mode of Exam: The NEET 2023 examination will be administered in the traditional offline format.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- Duration: The time allotted for the test is three hours.
- Language: The exam will be conducted in 11 languages, including English, Hindi, and regional languages.
- Sections: The question paper will have 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks, and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer (negative marking).
- Total Marks: The maximum mark that can be scored in the exam is 720.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of the exam will be based on the NCERT curriculum of Class 11 and Class 12.
- To be qualified for this test, applicants must have completed secondary school with a grade of C or above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
Points to Remember during NEET Hall Ticket 2023 Download
- Check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket, including your name, roll number, exam center details, photograph, and signature.
- In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the NTA helpline number or email address for assistance.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and keep it safe until the completion of the exam.
- Along with the hall ticket, carry a valid photo ID proof such as an Aadhaar card, passport, or driving license to the exam center.
Details mentioned in NEET 2023 Admit Card
Here are some important details mentioned in NEET 2023 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name and roll number
- Exam date and time
- Exam center address and code
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Category and gender of the candidate
- Instructions for the exam day
- Contact details of the National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Important guidelines for candidates to follow on the day of the exam
Documents to carry or not With NEET 2023 Hall Ticket
Documents to carry:
- NEET 2023 Hall Ticket (printed copy)
- Acceptable picture identification, such as a passport, driver’s license, Aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID.
- 2 passport-size photographs (same as uploaded in the application form)
- Pwd certificate (if applicable)
Documents not to carry:
- Any kind of electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, earphones, Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Any kind of study material or notes
- Any kind of paper or chits
- Any kind of bag, wallet, or purse
- Any kind of jewelry or accessories (except Mangal sutra, earrings, and nose-pin)