The NCERT Recruitment Notification 2023 has come out! This is your chance to apply for one of 347 vacant posts, from Level 2 to Level 12. The National Council of Educational Research and Training is currently accepting online applications, so be sure to visit their official website, @ncert.nic.in, for more information!
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
NCERT Recruitment 2023
Are you also willing to apply under NCERT Recruitment 2023? If so, you can apply online from April 29 to May 19, 2023. Complete information about NCERT recruitment 2023 has been made available to you in this article. For which you have to read this article till the end. It has been revealed in the information that under the NCERT Recruitment 2023, a total of 347 posts have been recommended to be filled. You will have to appear for the Open Competitive Examination Skill Test.
- FACT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 74 Vacancies
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2022, State & Category Wise
- HVF Avadi Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Notification
- MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Notification
- UP Board 10th Result 2023 Check Without Roll No, Direct Link
Through NCERT Vacancy 2023, recruitment is to be done for various non-teaching posts from level 2 to level 12, regarding which you are going to get complete information through this article today. Interested candidates have to apply online with a well-filled form before the last date to enroll. Eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website for NCERT Vacancy 2023 at ncert.nic.in.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 PDF Overview
|Article Caption||NCERT Vacancy 2023|
|Authority||National Council of educational Research and Technology|
|Post Name||Non Teaching post|
|Registration Duration||29 April 2023 to 19 May 2023|
|Exam Name||NCERT exam 2023|
NCERT Teachers Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
If you are also one of those who want to apply for NCERT Vacancy 2023, then you must be aware of the important dates. We are going to mention the important dates here, so that you are aware of them and do not face any problems later.
Regarding the NCERT Vacancy 2023, the NCERT Vacancy Notification was issued on April 22, 2023. This recruitment process will be online, and the application process will be open from April 29 to May 19, 2023. However, the information for the NCERT CCE Admit Card 2023 is yet to be revealed. We will keep you updated on any new information regarding the exam, so stay tuned!
NCERT Vacancy 2023
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has announced 347 vacancies for various posts. This is a great opportunity for you to start your career in the field of education. The following information will help you to understand the category-wise recruitment process. Make sure you don’t miss this chance!
- It has been discovered that from stage two to stage 5, a hundred and twenty posts have been issued for the generic category, fifty five for OBC, 17 for SC, 12 for ST, and eleven for the EWS category, accordingly the general stage A complete of 215 posts have been launched for Level two to Level 5.
- In this sequence, for NCERT Vacancy 2023, from degree 6 to stage 8, fifty one posts have been issued for the normal category, 28 for different backward classes, 7 for scheduled castes, four for scheduled tribes, and 9 for the EWS category.
- Thus, a complete of ninety nine posts have been launched for Levels 6 to eight Under NCERT Vacancy 2023, from stage 9 to degree 12, 24 posts have been issued for the normal category, 6 for OBC, 1 for SC, and two for EWS.
- While no put up has been launched for Scheduled Tribes for this level, In this way, a whole of 33 posts have been released.
Steps to Apply For NCERT Vacancy Non Teaching
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the National Council of Educational Research and Training at ncert.nic.in.
- And after coming to the home page, you will have to complete your registration by clicking on “New new registration.
- Now, after completing the registration, you have to login with your registration details.
- Now you have to fill out your NCERT Recruitment 2023 Application Form with all your relevant information under Steps to Apply for NCERT Recruitment Non-Teaching.
- And you also have to upload all your necessary documents in a proper format.
- In this way, you now have to make category-wise payments of your application fee and click on the submit button.
Steps to Download the NCERT Non-Academic Bharti Syllabus 2023
- First of all, you have to open the official website of NCERT.
- By coming to the home page, you will get recruitment information regarding Steps to Download NCERT Non-Academic Bharti Syllabus 2023 and search for NCERT non-academic syllabus.
- If you find the NCERT Vacancy 2023 syllabus printed under the notification, then you will have to use it.
- If you don’t get the syllabus update, then you have to wait for the NCERT syllabus update.
NCERT Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023
It has come to my knowledge that here you will get the medium of question paper in both Hindi and English, and you will be provided with a total of 1 hour of exam. You will get all types of questions, including multiple-choice questions.
The best thing about the NCERT Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 is that there is no negative marking for wrong answers! This means that you can answer every question without having to worry about losing marks. Under the NCERT Vacancy Process 2023, you will be selected for this exam on the basis of a competitive exam, a skill test, and an interview. So make sure you prepare well and give your best shot!
|NK Home Page||https://naukrikaro.in/|
FAQs related to NCERT Vacancy 2023
When will the online applications for NCERT Vacancy 2023 last?
Online applications for NCERT Vacancy 2023 will run from April 29 to May 19, 2023.
What is the official website for NCERT Vacancy 2023?
The official website for the National Council of Educational Research and Training Vacancy 2023 has been mentioned to you in this article.
How can I apply for the National Institute of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the National Institute of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2023, you have to follow the guidelines provided in this article.
4 thoughts on “NCERT Recruitment 2023, Apply Link, PDF, Vacancy, Salary”
Pingback: RBSE 12th Result 2023 - Naukri Karo
Pingback: Gujarat High Court Peon Bharti 2023, Notification, Syllabus - Naukri Karo
Pingback: EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023, Notification, Apply Online - Naukri Karo
Pingback: CMA Inter Result 2023, Date, Scorecard, @icmai.in - Naukri Karo