Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2022, Apply Online (MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana)
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme 2022 , Online Apply, Eligibility , Documents, Official Website , Helpline Number , Beneficiary ( MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana )( Online Apply , Eligibility , Documents , Official Website , Helpline Number )
Recently a welfare scheme has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for the youth living in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme has been named by the government as Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme, which is also known as MP Chief Minister Young Internship Scheme. The government has said in its statement that under this scheme the youth of Madhya Pradesh state will be provided with development related work experience. Individuals who want to get the benefits of this scheme can apply online in this scheme. Through this article, we will provide you information about “What is Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme” and “How to apply in Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme.”
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister’s Youth Internship Scheme|
|was started||by the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Institute||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis|
|purpose||Providing internship of development schemes of various government departments|
|Beneficiary||Graduate and post graduate youth of the state|
|Stipend:||8000 rupees per month|
What is Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme (Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana)
The welfare scheme MP Youth Internship Scheme has been started by the government for the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The government has said that under this scheme, the youth applying for the scheme and the selected youth will be given experience of the work of development schemes. The government has said that in the first phase about 4695 youths will be selected under the scheme and after that the selected youths will also be provided a stipend of about ₹ 8000 every month under the scheme by the Madhya Pradesh Government. Not only this, the government has said that about 15 intern youth will also be appointed in every development block. Any youth who lives in the state of Madhya Pradesh and wants to get the benefit of this scheme, they have to apply online through this government to become the beneficiary of the scheme.
MP Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Objective
Talking about the purpose of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme, the government has started this scheme to provide internship to the youths of Madhya Pradesh state who have obtained graduate and post graduate degrees in the development related schemes of different government departments. So that the youth can get the best experience about the work of their state by working at the grassroots level for the scheme related to development.
MP Youth Internship Scheme Benefits / Features
- This scheme is being started in the year 2022 in the month of December in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of the scheme will be mainly given to the youth of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the government will work to recruit youths who have obtained graduation degree and post graduation degree of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Under the scheme, in the first phase, about 4695 youths of Madhya Pradesh will be selected on the basis of their educational qualification.
- The selected youth will be addressed as Mukhyamantri Jan Seva Mitra.
- About ₹ 8000 will be given by the government every month to the selected youth under the scheme, which will be provided as a stipend, due to which students will be interested in applying for the scheme.
- Unemployed youth will get work in the state of Madhya Pradesh and unemployment rate of Madhya Pradesh will also come down significantly.
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Eligibility
- In this scheme, only those people who are native of Madhya Pradesh state can apply.
- The minimum age of the person applying for the scheme should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 29 years.
- Only such persons can apply in the scheme who have completed graduate or post graduate studies.
- The scheme can be applied within 2 years of completing the degree course.
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Documents
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of residence certificate
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Photocopy of mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Application Process
- To apply in this scheme, first of all, you have to click on the official website issued for the scheme in any browser .
- After reaching the home page of the website, you have to click on the curved line which is visible on the top side.
- Now you have to click on the option ‘Citizen Services’ which is visible.
- Now different types of options will appear on your screen, out of which you have to click on the application option.
- Now the names of different types of schemes will appear on your screen, out of which you have to click on the option of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme.
- Now the application form of this scheme will open on your screen. You have to enter all the information being sought inside the application form in their designated place.
- Now you have to digitally scan the photocopy of the required document and upload it by clicking on the option of upload document.
- Now you have to put your signature or thumb impression on a plain page and also scan and upload it.
- Now in the last you have to click on the submit button which you see.
- By doing this process, you become successful in applying in this scheme.
Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme Helpline Number
In this article, we have provided you all the information about MP Youth Internship Scheme. Apart from this, we have provided you information about how to apply in this scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem related to this scheme or you want to ask any question related to the scheme, then you can establish contact on the official helpline number issued for the scheme. The official helpline numbers are 0755-6720200.
Q: In which state is the youth internship scheme running?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Q: When was the MP Youth Internship Scheme started?
Answer: December 2022
Q: How much stipend will be available under MP Youth Internship Scheme?
Ans: 8000 every month
Q: What is the target set in MP Youth Internship Scheme?
Ans: About 4695 youths in the first phase.
Q : How to apply in MP Youth Internship Scheme:
Ans: By going to the official website of Madhya Pradesh MP Online
Many people say that there are no schemes out there for our youth, so today I want to tell that a good scheme has come out in Madhya Pradesh, which is for the youth, in this scheme, you people will get some money and you people Will have to do an internship and you will get some money through internet internship, then you too can earn money sitting comfortably at home.