The Indian Army has just announced that it is now accepting applications for the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 demonstration, to be held in the UP zones of Lucknow, Varanasi, and Amethi. If you’re interested in joining the Indian Army, make sure to submit your application before the deadline of September 2023.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
Agniveer had announced a recruitment rally and all the aspirants were required to submit their applications by the deadline if they wanted to join the rally. Before applying, the candidates reviewed the notification that was published. It was a requirement for Agniveer General Service applicants to have a 10th-grade diploma.
The requirement for Agniveer Technical and Agniveer Clerical positions was a 12th-grade science pass. The requirement for Agniveer Tradesman (10th) was that the applicant must have completed the 10th grade, while Agniveer Tradesma (8th) was that the applicant must have completed the 8th grade.
- Kolkata Metro Apprentice Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, Notification
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023, 71 Post, Notification
- CLAT Admit Card 2023, Exam Date, @consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2023, BSEB Inter Results @ biharboardonline.com
- AKU Result 2023, Student Login Direct Link at akubihar.ac.in
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti 2023
The Agnipath Yojana was launched by the Ministry of Defence and the Government of India to enlist young people for four years of service in various defence services. If you are interested in joining this business, please review the information on Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 provided here. You must complete the application form in accordance with the procedure before moving on to the written test.
The Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 is just around the corner, and many candidates eagerly anticipate the notification’s release. In order to apply, you must visit agnipathvayu.cdac.in, joinindianarmy.nic.in, or joinindiannavy.gov.in and click on the “Eligibility” tab on the top of the page to confirm your eligibility. The registration must be completed on these websites, and the exams will be held on a regular basis for all registered candidates.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Agneepath Yojana 2023
|Central Government of India
|No. of Total Vacancy
|Mode of Application
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Post Name
- General Duty (GD) All Weapons Agniveer
- (Technical) Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Aviation & Ammunition Inspector Agniveer (All Arms)
- Technical Agniveer Clerk | Storekeeper (All Arms)
- Tradesman Agniveer (8th and 10th Run) (All Arms)
Indian Army Agniveer Age limit 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Age limit range from 17 years, 6 months to 21 years. Applicants must have been born between October 1, 2002, and September 30, 2006, inclusive (both dates).
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Under the PAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, there are two categories of openings: technical and non-technical.
- Candidates for the Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023 must hold a 10th or 12th-grade diploma.
- Make sure to verify the age requirements before registering because they are 17 to 22 years old as of the notification date for the IAF Recruitment.
- You must have received your diploma for the Technical Post after completing your 12th grade in Science from an accredited school.
- On agnipathvayu.cdac.in, you can complete the IAF Agniveer Vayu Application Form.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2023
There are three steps to the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process. The first step is an online common entrance exam administered at computer-based test centers located all across India. The second step is a recruitment rally conducted by AROs at the rally location. You must pass all three steps in order to proceed to the final selection.
- Written test.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- Document Verification.
How to Fill Out the Indian Army Agniveer Online Application Form 2023
- visit the joinindianarmy.nic.in the page of the Indian Army website.
- You will receive the Indian Army’s User Name and Password.
- Log in now to the employment page.
- Choose the Agniveer position you are looking for.
- Then, after filling out all the information, select the submit button.
- Send the appropriate amount of the Indian Army Agniveer Exam Cost.
- Bring your registration information and the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment form as well.
- Take a copy of the online form to complete.
FAQs regarding Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023
What day is anticipated for the publication of the Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification?
The Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification will be released by the last week of January 2023 for all 3 services.
Who is qualified for the 2023 Agniveer Recruitment?
For the Agniveer Recruitment 2023, all candidates must have a 10th or 12th-grade diploma.
What are the fees for the 2023 Agniveer Bharti Registration Form?
The application fee for the 2023 Agniveer Bharti is Rs 250 for all applicants.