Good news for government employees! The Employees Provident Fund organization has postponed the deadline for applying for a higher pension. You now have until May 3, 2023 to apply. In this article, we’ll share some important news and information about the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023, such as the direct link, the application form, and the last date. So read this article until the end to know everything about the latest updates on EPFO on the official website @epfindia.gov.in. We’ve also written an article on how to fill out the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 application form.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023
learn about EPFO, it’s history, it’s working and it’s benefits.
What if there was a deduction of 12% from your salary each month? Well, Employee Provident Fund organization or EPFO takes that 12% cut from your salary each month. This is so that they can give it to you when you retire, all together and some part included with your salary. In this article, you will learn about EPFO, it’s history, it’s working and it’s benefits.
- SEED 2023 Admit Card – Direct Link SID Hall Ticket @ sid.edu.in
- India Post GDS 2nd Merit List 2023, State Wise PDF Download
- MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023, 280 Posts, Apply Now
- SSC NR CHSL Admit Card 2023, Download Link @sscnr.net.in
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023, Cut Off Marks, Merit List
Higher Pension Option Form EPFO
EOFO has extended the last date to Apply For Higher Pension after retirement. New deadline is decided to be 3rd may 2023. This application process and increasing of pension money amount is happening under a government scheme called EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023. This scheme is for government employees who are working before 1st September 2014, but were unable to activate their account under government pension programme.
EOFO has extended the last date to Apply For Higher Pension after retirement. New deadline is decided to be 3rd may 2023. This application process and increasing of pension money amount is happening under a government scheme called the EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023. This scheme is for government employees who are working before 1st September 2014, but were unable to activate their account under government pension programme.
EOFO has extended the last date to Apply For Higher Pension after retirement.
EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the article||EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023|
|Organisation||Employee provident fund organisation|
|Deadline||3rd may 2023|
Benefits of EPFO Higher Pension Scheme
Are you looking for a higher pension scheme that can provide you a pension based on your years of service and average salary? If so, then you’ll want to read this article to learn more about the eligibility criteria and other important details.
The EPFO Higher Pension Scheme will benefit government employees in many ways. Some of the key points are listed below. Make sure to read this article carefully so that you don’t make any mistakes related to the Higher Pension Scheme, as it can affect your future.
- If you have big slaries in your current job position then you will also receive big pension after retirement.
- This will help you to live your life normally even when you don’t have any investment or private business as money source after retirement.
- Amount of money that you will get after retirement is unaffected by market because it is based on years of service and average of salary.
Eligibility Criteria for EPFO Higher Pension Scheme
If you want to get all the benefits mentioned above from EPFO’s Higher Pension Scheme, you have to meet some eligibility criteria. All eligibility criteria are listed below, so try to understand them and see if you qualify for a higher pension.
- Only those government employee who has applied for registration and activation of their account under employee provident fund organisation are eligible for getting higher pension.
- You must have been working as government employee with employee pension plan for more then 10 years and your age should be around 50 to 58 for taking benefits from this scheme.
- You must be working for government since before 1st September 2014 and after that date too.
EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 Application Process
- Open your browser and go to official website of EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023 Application Process.
- There is a section of all important inks in home page of the website, go there and click on link called Pension On Higher Salary.
- A new tab will open with two options, click on Application Form For Joint .
- An application form will open on the screen.
- Fill it correctly and click on submit.
- Make sure to reconfirm entered details with your official documents before you click on submit.
- There might be or not an application fee, pay it.
- Congrats you have done your side of work.
- Now wait till government officials review your application and verify your uploaded documents.
- You will definitely get message from them for their decision on Your Higher pension application.
|NK Home Page||https://naukrikaro.in/|
FAQs on EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023
How can I calculate the money amount of my monthly pension?
Multiply years of service to your salary and then divide the answer with 70.
What is the full form of EPFO?
EPFO stands for employee provident fund organisation.