As you know, the Labor Card Pension Scheme was launched by the Central Government to keep track of all the unorganized sector workers in the country. The main purpose of this E-Labor Card is to provide various government schemes and E Shram Card pension benefits and social security to the unorganized sector workers. It was to be shared with various ministries and government departments of the Government of India. In fact, the government is hoping that this card will help to provide much-needed benefits to the unorganized sector workers.
“You are requested to definitely join our OFFICIAL TELEGRAM CHANNEL , WHATSAPP GROUP And Our (Naukri Karo) YOUTUBE CHANNEL, So that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you”.
E Shram Card Pension
Many workers in the unorganized sector are worried about their labor cards. The e-labor card will be updated through the renewal process, and there is a certain time limit. After that, they are renewed again.
In this regard, let me tell you that if you are worried about the renewal of your labor card to get E Shram Card Pension, then you do not need to worry. No, because you do not need to renew the E Shram Card for life, this card is valid for life to get E Shram Card Pension. You just need to keep updating your required credentials regularly.
- Telangana TET Notification 2023, Exam Date, Apply Online
- CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023, PDF, Direct Link
- Ayushman Card Download, Online Check List, Download PDF
- IIT JAM 2023 Result, Cut off Marks, Merit List Release Date & Link
- UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2023, Exam Date, Direct Link @upsessb.org
E Shram Card Yojana 2023 Overview
|Article Title||E Shram Card Pension|
|Pension Rs.||rs. 3000 per month|
|Department||Labour and Employment Ministry ,|
How to Apply For E Shram Card Pension
If you’re looking to apply for the E Shram Pension Scheme, then read on for a detailed guide on how to do just that! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to a comfortable retirement.
The E Shram Pension Scheme is a great way to ensure a comfortable retirement, and applying is easier than you might think. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way.
So you’re interested in the E Shram Pension Scheme? Here’s a guide on how to apply, including all the necessary steps. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity – apply today!
- First of all, you will go to the official website of E Shram Card Pension to apply for E Shram Card.
- As soon as you come to the homepage, you have to click on the option to register here.
- From here you will be redirected to a new page.
- Where you have to enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar card and your other documents.
- After which an OTP will come on your mobile as soon as you enter this OTP, after that your e-labor card application process is done.
- And now you will get your 12 digit UAN number and a labor card by submitting all your required credentials to complete your registration process.
E Shram Card Status
If you have applied under the E Shram pension scheme run by the Central Government, you can rest assured that you will now receive a monthly pension of Rs 3000 directly through DBT. This will ensure that no middleman can get involved in the process.
If you’re registered, you can easily check your E-Shram card status by visiting the official website. Just enter your 12-digit UAN number, registered mobile number, and Aadhaar card number to get started.
E Shram Card 3000 Rs. Pension Yojana Apply
There are also some such points, about which we are going to tell you, in fact E Shram Card 3000 Rs. According to Pension Yojana Apply, you are going to get direct benefits of many schemes run by the government, in fact, you will get countless schemes like
- PM Shram Maandhan Yojana,
- Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana,
- Atal Pension Yojana,
- PM Jan Arogya Yojana,
- PM Rural Housing Scheme,
- PM Suraksha Bima Yojana.
The benefits of the schemes are going to be received directly in the form of E Shram Card Pension. In this regard, many employment schemes have been taken out by the Central Government, in which the benefit of schemes like
- Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana,
- Employment Generation Program,
- Deendayal Gramin Kaushal Yojana,
- Deendayal Upadhyay Antodaya Yojana.
E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana Apply documents
If you are willing to take advantage of E Shram Card Pension Yojana, then you must also keep some mandatory documents with you. So that you can complete the necessary action under E Shram Card 3000 Rs Pension Yojana Apply documents.
- Laborer’s Aadhaar Card
- Laborer’s Ration Card
- Laborer’s Income Certificate
- Laborer’s Permanent Active Mobile Number
- Laborer’s Active Bank Account Number
- Laborer’s Passport Size Photograph
- Residence Certificate
- Laborer’s Birth Certificate etc.
EShram Card Benefits
If you are one of the many Indians who have registered for the E-Shram Yojana, you can now enjoy a variety of benefits with the E-Shram Card. Recently, the Central Government has started issuing these cards. The scope of the program has been widened to include more benefits.
Now, you can enjoy even more benefits with the E Shram Card Pension. Under this scheme, you will receive a monthly pension of Rs 3000, as well as ₹ 200000 on death of the beneficiary and ₹ 100000 on partial disability. So don’t wait any longer, and apply for an E Shram Card today!
Apart from all this, the laborers who are registered under E Shram Card Pension will get accidental coverage under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. This will provide them with social security.
FAQs regarding E Shram Card Pension
Tell me about the official website related to E Shram Card Pension?
In this article, you will find the mention of the official website regarding E Shram Card Pension 2023.
How can I apply online for E Shram Card Pension Rs 3000?
You can apply online for Shram Card Pension Rs 3000 per month through the guidelines explained in this article.