CCBL Bank Recruitement 2022 PO & Clerk Notification & Online Form
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 PO & Clerk : CCBL Bank Recruitment Notification for PO & Clerk Posts, Apply Here Has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates (Clerks). Eligible candidates can apply online for Citizen Credit Bank Recruitment 2022. All the details related to CCBL Recruitment 2022 are given below.
You are requested to definitely join our Official Telegram Channel and WHATSAPP GROUP so that you can get correct information and help related to the examination from time to time. Thank you.
Citizen credit Co-Operative Bank Limited has issued an official advertisement for the posts of Probationary Officer, Probationary Associate. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply through the official website from 19th July 2022 through online application.
The last date for submission is 2nd August 2022. And the online written test for this recruitment will be done in August 2022, the admit card of which will be issued on the official website one week before the online test. Candidates should check official advertisement before apply online. Complete information related to recruitment has been made available in this post. CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 PO & Clerk: CCBL Bank has issued notification for recruitment of PO and Clerk posts, apply here
|पोस्ट का नाम||पीओ और पीए|
|परीक्षा कराने वाली संस्था||सिटीजन क्रेडिट को-ऑपरेटिव बैंक लिमिटेड|
|जॉब लोकेशन||मुंबई, पुणे, नासिक और गोवा शहरों में|
|आवेदन की आखरी तिथि||02-08-2022|
|मोड ऑफ अप्लाई||ऑनलाइन|
- CCBL Bank Recruitement 2022 PO & Clerk Notification & Online Form
- CCBL Bank Recruitement 2022 PO & Clerk Notification & Online Form || MUlti Mediando
- IBPS Clerk Bharti 2022 Recruitment for 6035 posts of IBPS Clerk
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Apply Start From||17-July-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02-August-2022|
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
Detailed information about the educational qualification of the candidate applying for Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Limited Recruitment 2022 is being given in this post.
Probationary Officers – Graduation in any discipline with at least 65% marks or having professional qualification like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech etc from a recognized university or institute will be preferred. Experienced candidates are eligible
Probationary Associates – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential Proficient in reading, writing and speaking Marathi, Hindi and English language Has a flair for customer service, marketing and business development
CCBL Bank Vacancy Details 2022
|PROBATIONARY OFFICERS||Update soon|
|PROBATIONARY ASSOCIATES||Update soon|
CCBL Bank Recruitment Education Qualification 2022
|Post Name||Education Qulaification|
|PROBATIONARY OFFICERS||Graduates in any discipline with at least 65% marks or those havingProfessional Qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech, etc. from a recognized University or Institution will be preferred|
|PROBATIONARY ASSOCIATES||Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University|
CCBL Bank Recruitment Age Limit 2022
|Post Name||Age Limit|
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fees 2022
No Application Fee is required to be paid to apply for CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022
CCBL Bank Selection Process 2022
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates qualifying the Online (Written) Test will be shortlisted for Personal Interview
- Final selection of candidates will be based on combined marks: On-line (Written) Examination and Personal Interview
- On-line (Written) test will be in English language only
- Separate Online (Written) Examination will be conducted for Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates
How To Apply CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022
- Firstly candidates visit Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Limited website https://www.citizencreditbank.com and click on “Apply Online” option which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, select the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter name, contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the already entered data by selecting the “Save & Next” tab. Before submitting the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the same. Details in the online application form and modify the same if required
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no changes will be allowed after clicking on the complete registration button.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be written correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheet/identity proof. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Confirm your details and save your application by clicking on ‘Verify your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
Online Form Process
The candidates may proceed to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of detailed photograph and signature under point “B”.
Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application form.
Click on the Preview tab to preview and verify the entire application form before complete registration.
Modify the details, if required, and click on ‘Complete Registration’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature and other details uploaded by you are correct. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form
CCBL Bank PO & Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
You will get to see the exam pattern of CCBL Bank exam given below only, read the given notification carefully.
How to Apply For CCBL Bank Online Form 2022
Follow these steps to apply for CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022
• Check eligibility from official notification
• Click on the Apply Online link given below
• Fill up the application form
• Upload the required documents
• Print the Application Form
F.A.Q Related to CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022
Q. What is the last date to apply for CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022?
Q. How to Apply for CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Online?
Ans. Apply online from the above link mention above