BPSC 68th Admit Card 2023- Pre Exam Date, bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued an online admit card for the 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022 for the selection of various posts in various departments. From 28th January 2023 onward, applicants can download their admit cards online at BPSC’s official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in for the 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022. The 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 12.02.2023 in a single sitting (12.00 noon to 2.00 p.m.) at 805 examination centers in 38 districts of Bihar State.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
News:- The 68th Pre Exam is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 12.02.2023 in a single sitting (12.00 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.). The e-Admit Card of the said examination will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 28.01.2023.
News Date:- 23 January 2023
BPSC: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Application Start Date: 25-11-2022
- Application Last Date: 10-01-2023
- Admit Card Release Date: 28-01-2023
- Pre Exam Date: 12-02-2023
- General: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ All Female: Rs. 150/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Using Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net Banking.
- Age As On : 01.08.2022
- Minimum Age: 20, 21, 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For BPSC 68th Pre Exam
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent examination passed from recognized university.
BPSC 68th Combined Pre Exam Vacancy Details
|Department/ Post/ Name of Cadre||UR||SC||ST||EBC||BC||BC Female||EWS||Total||Age Limit|
|New Assistant Disaster Management Officer, Disaster Management Department||17||07||01||08||05||01||04||43||21-37|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police, Home Department (Reserve Branch)||01||00||01||02||04||00||00||08||20-37|
|District Collector, Home Department (Special Branch)||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||01||20-37|
|District Fire Officer, Home Department (Reserve Branch)||00||00||00||01||00||01||00||02||20-37|
|Superintendent of a Prison, Home Department (Prison)||00||00||00||01||00||01||00||02||22-37|
|State – Tax – Assistant Commissioner (Bihar Finance Service), commerce and tax department||02||02||00||01||01||00||01||07||22-37|
|Junior Election Officer, (Bihar Election Service)Election Department||03||01||00||02||01||00||01||08||22-35|
|Junior Registrar / Joint Junior Registrar, Prohibition, Excise and Registration Department||10||04||00||02||01||01||02||20||22-37|
|Labor Superintendent, Labor Resources Department||00||00||00||01||00||00||00||01||22-37|
|Planning / District Planning Officer, Labor Resources Department||02||01||00||00||00||00||00||03||22-37|
|Probation Officer, Home Department (Prison)||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||01||21-37|
|Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, Cooperative Department||02||00||00||01||00||01||00||04||22-37|
|Assistant Director, Directorate of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Social Welfare Department||02||00||00||02||01||00||00||05||22-37|
|Reed Officer Sugarcane Industries Department||01||00||00||00||01||00||00||02||22-37|
|Bihar Education Service (Administration Sub Cadre), education Department||02||00||00||00||00||00||00||04||22-37|
|Labor Enforcement Officer, Labor Resources Department||17||02||00||06||07||00||03||35||21-37|
|Additional District Transport Officer, Transport Department||01||00||00||00||00||00||00||01||21-37|
|Rural Development Officer (Bihar Rural Development Service Cadre), Rural Development Department||04||02||00||00||00||00||01||07||21-37|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Panchayati Raj Department||20||05||01||03||07||00||04||40||21-37|
|Revenue Officer and equivalent, (Bihar Revenue Service), Revenue and Land Reforms Department||22||05||00||03||05||00||04||39||21-37|
|Supply Inspector, (Bihar Supply Service), Food and Consumer Protection Department||08||03||00||00||02||00||01||14||21-37|
|Block Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribal Welfare Officer, (Bihar SC and ST Welfare Officer Cadre), SC and ST Welfare Department||23||11||01||11||07||01||06||60||21-37|
BPSC 68th Pre Exam Notification 2022 PDF
An online notification has been released for the 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022, which will be held to select candidates for various posts in different departments and cadres. In this examination, the Bihar Public Service Commission will be responsible for conducting the test. Please read the recruitment notification carefully before applying online.
BPSC 68th Combined Pre Exam Summary 2022
|Recruitment Agency||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022|
|Advertisement No.||NB – 2022 – 11 – 18 – 05|
|Application Start Date||25 Nov 2022|
|Application Last Date||10 Jan 2023|
|BPSC Salary||Pay Level-9 or 7|
|Apply Online||For BPSC 68th Pre Exam|
Selection Process of BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Examination
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Combined Competitive Examination Preliminary and mains, interview and as per BPSC advertisement.
BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus
- The Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination will be of General Studies subject, all questions of which will be objective in nature with multiple choices. The duration of the exam will be of two hours and the total marks will be 150. Question wise selection of any one answer out of multiple choice answers will be required.
- Negative marking will be implemented for wrong answers in the preliminary examination.
- The preliminary examination will be just a screening test, on the basis of which the candidates will be selected for the main examination. The number of candidates to be shortlisted for the Main Examination will be ten (10) times the total number of vacancies notified. All the candidates who obtain the same cut off marks category wise will be selected for the main examination.
- In this preliminary examination, general science, contemporary events of national and international importance, history of India and the main features of the history of Bihar, general geography, major geographical divisions of Bihar and its important rivers, India’s state system and economic system, after independence. After that there will be major changes in the economy of Bihar, national movement of India and contribution of Bihar in it and questions to test general mental ability.
- Passing in this preliminary examination will be mandatory and for this the resolution number 2374 of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Bihar, dated 16.07.2007 and resolution memorandum of the Department of General Administration, Bihar – 962, dated-22.01.2021, in the preliminary examination, general category 40% for OBC, 36.5% for OBC, 34% for OBC and 32% for SC/ST, women and disabled (disabled) candidates, otherwise they will be out of the competition. Will happen
Main (Written) Examination
The main (written) examination will be of three subjects, in which two compulsory subjects respectively 1. General Hindi 100 marks, it will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in this 1 subject, but it will not be counted for the purpose of merit determination and General Studies (Paper – Paper-1 and Paper-2) Each paper will be of 300 marks. Apart from this, each candidate will have to choose only one optional subject from subject code-04 to subject code-37 of optional subjects, which will be of 300 marks. The examination of each subject will be of three hours.
1. Compulsory subjects and their codes: –
- General Hindi (01)
- General Study, First Paper (02)
- General Study, Second Paper (03)
2. List of optional subjects and their codes (See in official advertisement).
BPSC 68th Pre Exam Admit Card 2023
68th Combined (Preliminary & Main) Competitive Examination 2022 admit card will be released soon at BPSC official website, you can download your admit card by login into your account by username and password in dashboard.
How To Apply Online For BPSC 68th Pre Exam
All eligible applicants can apply online at BPSC official portal www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 25 Nov 2022 for 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022. In the home page of BPSC portal click on Apply Online link in left side pane. In bottom of application page under Online Registration tab click on online register button to register, after registration login into your account fill the detailed application form, pay application fee and finally take print out of your application form for future reference.
BPSC Contact Details
- Helpline Number: 9297739013
- Email: – bpscpat-bihnic.in
- Address – 15, Nehru Path (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001 (BIHAR)
FAQs : BPSC 68th Combined Pre Exam 2022
Q.1. What is 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022?
Ans:- BPSC almost each and every year conducts Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination for selection of various posts in different departments and cadres. Now its 68th cycle of Combined Competitive Exam.
Q.2. When will BPSC 68th Pre Exam admit card come?
Ans:- The e-Admit Card of BPSC 68th Pre Exam will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 28.01.2023.
Q.3. What is BPSC 68th Pre Exam date?
Ans:- The 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 12.02.2023 in a single sitting (12.00 noon to 2.00 p.m.) at 805 examination centers in 38 districts of Bihar State.
Q.4. How to download online BPSC 68th admit card?
Ans:- The 68th Combined Competitive Examination 2022 admit card will be released on 28.01.2023 at BPSC official website, you can download your admit card by login into your account by username and password in dashboard.
Q.5. How much is BPSC 68th Combined Pre Exam post salary?
Ans:- Pay level will be 7 and 9 as per post recruitment notification.
Q.6. What is BPSC 68th Pre Exam helpline number?
Ans:- Helpline Number: 9297739013
Disclaimer:- This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or inaccuracy. I hereby declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to recruitment notification or advertisement or information brochure etc. but sometimes might be happened mistakes by website owner by any means just as typing error or eye deception or other or from recruiter side. our effort and intention is to provide correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look into recruitment notification or advertisement or portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.