Agnipath Yojona 2022 For Indian Army Navy Airforce: What is Agnipath Scheme, how will recruitment happen?
Agnipath Yojona 2022 For Indian Army Navy Airforce : What is Agnipath scheme, how will recruitment happen I will share please read till the end and share with all your necessary friends
The Union Cabinet today approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. This scheme is called Agneepath and the youth selected under this scheme will be called Agniveer. Agneepath allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
The Agneepath scheme has been designed to enable the youth profile of the Armed Forces. It will provide opportunities to the youth who may be willing to don uniforms by attracting young talents from the society which are in line with the contemporary technological trends and bring back skilled, disciplined and motivated manpower to the society. For the Armed Forces, it will raise the youth profile of the Armed Forces and provide a new lease of ‘Josh’ and ‘Jazbaa’, as well as bring about a transformative shift towards a more technologically savvy armed forces – which is really the need of the hour. requirement. It is envisaged that the implementation of this scheme will reduce the average age of the Indian Armed Forces by about 4-5 years. The national benefits immensely from the communication of highly motivated youth with a keen sense of self-discipline, diligence and focus who will be sufficiently skilled and able to contribute in other fields. The dividends of a short military service are immense for the nation, the society and the youth of the nation. This includes the availability of trained personnel to promote national security in times of patriotism, teamwork, increased physical fitness, loyalty to the country and external threats, internal threats and natural calamities.
- ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Result 2022 Cut off Merit List: ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Result released, check here
- Rajasthan Board 10th Class Result 2022: Rajasthan Board 10th Class Result will be released on this date
- Patna Smart City Vacancy 2022 Patna Smart City Restoration: Application Started
Agnipath Yojana Salary & Benefits For Army, Airforce & Navy 2022
Agniveers will be given an attractive customized monthly package with applicable risk and hardship allowances across the three services. On completion of the service period of four years, the Agniveers will be paid a lump sum ‘Service Fund’ package, which will include their contribution, including interest earned thereon and a contribution equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution from the Government, as Shown below:
- ‘Service Fund’ will be exempted from income tax. No one will be entitled to gratuity and pensionary benefits.
- Agniveers will be provided a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh for the duration of their service period in the Indian Armed Forces.
- During this period of service to the nation, Agniveers will be bestowed with various military skills and experience, discipline, physical fitness, leadership qualities, courage and patriotism.
- After this tenure of four years, Agniveers will be inducted into civil society where they can contribute immensely in the process of nation building.
- The skills acquired by each Agniveer will be recognized in a certificate to be part of his/her unique resume.
- Agniveer, on completion of four years in his youth, will be mature and self-disciplined with a sense of becoming a better version of himself, both professionally and personally.
- The avenues and opportunities that will open up for his progress in the civilian world after Agniveer’s tenure will certainly be a big plus towards nation building.
- In addition, a service fund of around Rs 11.71 lakh will help Agniveer pursue his future dreams without the financial pressure that usually happens to the youth from the economically disadvantaged sections of the society.
Advantages For Agniveer
- Transformational Reforms in the Recruitment Policy of the Armed Forces.
- A unique opportunity for youth to serve the country and contribute in nation building.
- Profile of the Armed Forces To be young and dynamic.
- Attractive financial package for firefighters.
- Opportunity for Agniveers to take training in best institutes and enhance their skills and qualifications.
- Availability of disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in the civil society.
- Ample re-employment opportunities for those returning to the society and who can emerge as role models for the youth.
Agnipath Yojna 2022 Important Links
|Join Telegram Group||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||INDIAN ARMY | NAVY | AIRFORCE|
|More Govt. Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Join Whatsapp Group||CLICK HERE|
F.A.Q Related to Agni path Yojana 2022
Q. What is Agneepath Yojana 2022?
Ans. The Union Cabinet today approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. This scheme is called Agneepath and the youth selected under this scheme will be called Agniveer. Agneepath allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
Q. When will the recruitment for Agneepath scheme start?
Ans. Recruitment rally for Agneepath scheme will start within 90 days
Q. What is the age limit for army recruitment as per Agneepath scheme now?
Ans. For army recruitment, the age for constable airmen and sailors will be 17 and a half to 21 years and the rest of the qualification will remain the same as before.
Q. How long will Agniveer’s training be under Agneepath scheme?
Ans. Training in this process will last from 10 weeks to six months.
Q. How old will Agniveer’s job be?
Ans. 4 years service including training time
Q. Will there be pension in the army under Agneepath scheme?
Ans. No, but they will get the benefit of service fund, in which they will get an estimated amount of more than 11 lakhs after 4 years.
Q. Will women also be recruited in Agneepath scheme?
Ans. Yes, women will also be included in the armies under the Agneepath scheme.